Friday, January 27, 2012

Go For The Gold!

Or Even The Silver!


Ess Lack is a gold or silver spray used on food that is edible and used in a variety of ways.  As far as I can find out, you can only get it in Europe right now, but a similar product is sure to show up in the states (or it may be here already and I just haven't found it!)


Spray it on fruit, candy or yes, even chicken? The chicken I didn't quite understand but to each their own, maybe it's a European thing? I love the golden apples (or even the silver ones).  They'd be great for favors or to hold your place cards.

All photos courtesy of Deli Garage of Germany


Deli Garage suggests chrome plating trout or gold plating asparagus tips. Ess Lack brings a new luster to the creations that come from your kitchen.

I couldn't quite decide which blog I wanted to put this on.  Do It Yourself?  WDW? Or even add it to Signature Drinks as a way to garnish your drinks.  Hmmm... If you're lucky enough to live in Europe and have access to this product give it a try! Let me know how you liked it.

No comments: