Friday, March 16, 2012

Pumpkins and Daisy DIY Centerpieces


Loving this pumpkin centerpiece that I found on Pinterest! And since I know I'll misplace it by next fall am posting it for you  now. The initial source for it tells me it's 'unavailable' (and I later found the blogger had ceased posting) so you'll have to figure out the 'how to' part all on your own, or hand it over to your florist to figure out, but it's lookin' pretty easy to do, especially if you're using silk flowers and not real ones.

I suspect your hot glue gun, a pair of scissors and a lot of flowers will do the trick. Remember to pick up your flowers on sale from your craft store. After all, why spend more than you need to?

You don't have to have the same flowers on every table, just a similar theme. Consider using small flowers on gourds or on baby pumpkins.

Even if you're not planning a wedding, this would make a great autumn look for your home for September through November. You can change the colors or even the type of flowers you use, the only limits are your own imagination. Have fun!

No comments: