Friday, June 15, 2012

Terrariums Light Up Your Wedding


Solar Powered Terrarium by East Coast Creative Girls

I admit, I totally fell for the East Coast Creative Girls ( formerly known as  “The Real Housewives of Bucks County”when I saw them on The Nate Berkus Show. I mean they could so be me! (NOT!) Wow are these ladies think outside the box creative geniuses! And Becky on Infarrantly Creative is right up there with them!


Now Known As East Coast Creative

I am feeling... dejected! My DIY skills are soooo lacking comparatively. But just in case you have not had the chance to experience either of blogs, I had to share! And I think I'm going to 'steal' the terrarium idea for my daughter's wedding!



The directions for the Solar Powered Terrarium say it will take under 15 minutes. Well I figure I need to quadruple that due to my fumble thumbs. Even at that it is a super easy project--in fact it's an EEEBCDI project!

For anyone not familiar with my rating system, since I am 'craft skill deficient' but want to encourage brides who want to do something 'crafty' for their weddings, I developed a rating system. EEEBCDI stands for "Easy Enough Even Bill Can Do It." (Bill is my husband, sure give him a computer he's not dangerous, give him some mod podge...)

"EEEBCDI" is the stamp of approval for crafts that ANY bride (or groom) can to no matter what their craft skill level. Better known as my less than crafty husband tested the difficulty quotient of these projects and rates them as easy to manage. And even with his less than crafty skills (I mean LESS crafty than MINE) and no training, he managed to produce a good end result!

So join the very creative ladies of East Coast Creative and Becky on Infarrantly Creative and drool over their great creations. But then go ahead and make this one, because if Bill can do it, and I can do it, you can too! Trust me! It really is East Enough Even Bill Can Do It (EEEBCDI)!


No comments: