Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Pumpkin Sparkling Votive Centerpieces



Planning a fall wedding? Need a pretty way to show off some fall produce? Try this idea from Twig and Thistle. They almost look like they are covered with sparkling cinnamon! But it's really more mundane than that. Visit Twig and Thistle and find out how to make these for your fall wedding. I know, I know, it's early summer yet, but if you're having an October wedding it's time to get any DIY projects out of the way and finished, ready for the big day!

Loook for other great pumpkin ideas for fall weddings on my blog. Some use white pumpkins (real or those great fakes from your craft store.)

 I was at a meeting of bloggers last night and one of the bloggers was telling me ,about their wedding which was a Halloween wedding (so of course, prime pumpkin time!) Her husband to be carved "Mr. and Mrs. ... " into a jack-o-lantern--I wish I had a photo of it, it sounded spectacular! Other more generic jack-o-lanterns decorated some of the rest of the venue.

So as you can see, pumpkins can be anything you want them to at your wedding! So get planning!  Here is a list of links in my blogs for other pumpkin or gourd ideas--one is sure to fit your wedding plans!


No comments: