Thursday, September 15, 2011

Light Up Your Look For Your Wedding Day or Pre-Wedding Festivities



Benefit Cosmetics is one of my favorite brands! But these highlighting products are perfect for the bride looking for a glow that rivals the stars on the red carpet. Visit your Benefit Cosmetic counter and test all these products out or just order them from their website. For the last ten years (when I first discovered Benefit Cosmetics) I've been a loyal customer. Love their Dandelion Brightening Face Powder as well! But everyone will have their favorite products from this versatile brand. 
Learn more about every product at the Benefit website or from their associate at your local department store (I am partial to Macy's). Let me know how you like their products and which are your favorites.

No comments: