Sunday, July 3, 2011

Fingerprint Wedding Guestbook Tree From Etsy


This isn't really a DIY but it's a 'have someone who's talented craft it for you project and then have your printer print it.'  This talented Etsy artist from Your Keepsake Co. designs all sorts of guestbooks to make your wedding memorable.  For this one you can change the color of the birds to match your wedding colors.  You can also make changes in the font selected.  This makes a great shower gift from a maid of honor or family member to provide the bride and groom with a unique memory of their special day.  Be sure to provide alcohol wipes for guests to clean their fingers after printing and provide high quality pens for signatures so they don't fade.  For further info check their web site on Etsy and read the fine print! I just love it when I find a product I fall in love with!  (Of course it helps that the wedding date on this one (well not the year but the month and day) is my anniversary!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow that was odd. I just wrote an very long comment but after
I clicked submit my comment didn't appear. Grrrr... well I'm not writing all that over again.

Anyway, just wanted to say wonderful blog!
Look into my page - Picture to Canvas

Unknown said...

Sorry, the page has moderated comments, which means they aren't put up until I check them out. Sorry for the annoyance. Thanks for the kudos. Will head over to check out your page as well.