Saturday, July 30, 2011

How to Do Your Own Wedding Makeup


The Dating Divas (one of my all time favorite blogs (what a creative group of women!) posted some great directions for doing your own makeup.  While this was not directed at doing wedding makeup, I think you'll agree that it gives you some great tips on how to do it yourself and not come out looking like a clown or washed out in your photos.  There just has to be a happy medium!  Head to the Dating Divas site (see side bar for link) to see the step by step directions on how to go from a blah BEFORE to WOW! AFTER.


4 comments:

Doreen said...

I have been looking for a local make-up artist...thank you for the tips perhaaps I can do it myself!

Unknown said...

Thanks Doreen, the problem with having a makeup artist do your makeup is sometimes they work with a heavy hand and you don't find out until it's too late or (if you're smart and super organized, take some digital photos of yourself before you agree to the look and print them out). I just thought she did such a great job that I wanted to share it with my readers.

makeup artist in Sydney said...

your eye look sooooooooo beautiful

Unknown said...

Glad you like them! Sometimes you can do a great job, just practice ahead of time!