Friday, July 1, 2011

Rose Butter Coconut Truffles from Diary of A Mad Hausfrau


Rose butter truffles--rich, decadent, and totally perfect for your wedding day! The recipe and further photos are available from Diary of a Mad Hausfrau, one of my favorite sites to read and share! One of my favorite things about her blog is everything is just a little different--not the same old ho hum things you see everywhere else.  So I'm hoping this link will inspire you to new heights of truffle making!  I know the chocolate ones are great... but butter, who doesn't LOVE butter? And with the addition of the pink they go perfectly with so many wedding themes!  Imagine these stacked on your sweet table or boxed for your guests! Or in a bowl acting as the centerpiece for your tables!  My problem is making them JUST ONCE and not consuming them all myself!

2 comments:

Lora said...

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and for featuring my truffles. Your site is so creative and informative!

Unknown said...

Glad you liked it Lora--love featuring my favorite reads and turning other readers onto them! These were just so pretty--almost too good to eat! But not quite! I forced myself... Thanks for sharing.